Senior Tourism (L2)
• Level 2 (usually Year 12 students), will work on completing all the Compulsory Unit Standards
• US on the History of Tourism
• Students will gain an understanding of what role Tourism plays in Countries especially NZ.
• The importance of Tourism to other countries
• Level 3 students will work on the level 2 Unit Standards
no Subject endorsement possible
Recommended Prior Learning
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
$ 100 for possible trip and fees
Total Credits Available: 31 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 31 credits.
Urban/Regional Planner, Immigration Officer, Intelligence Officer, Construction and Infrastructure, Geospatial Specialist, Survey Technician, Surveyor, Secondary School Teacher, Tertiary Lecturer, Geologist, Meteorologist, Travel Agent/Adviser, Historian, Retail Manager, Actor, Art Director (Film/Television/Stage), Artistic Director, Translator, Archivist, Conservator, Curator, Librarian, Library Assistant, Author, Journalist, Elected Government Representative, Policy Analyst, Barrister, Judge, Legal Executive, Solicitor, Records Adviser, Retail and Personal Services, Airline attendant, Concierge, Cruise ship director, Recreation worker, Hotel or Restaurant Manager, Travel agent, Food and beverage director, Casino manager, Chef, Event Manager., Library Ass,
The Standards offered are correct at time of writing
Course content may change by the start of the year